Friday, August 14, 2009

Dinner at San Francisco's "Heavenly Dog" on Mission St

Needed a quick bite before "Wicked" at the Orpheum on Market Street tonight, and my daughter Noelle recommended "Heavenly Dog" on Mission St, just 3 blocks away. She usually goes for drinks by Erik, the fantastic mixologist there, but we were there for the grinds.

My fare tonight:

  • Pisco Apricot Tropical Sour
  • Vegetarian Pork Belly Buns
  • Shanghai Dumplings (Xiao Long  Bao)

Highly recommend the vegetarian pork belly buns. Pisco sour was good, but a little sweet and hence not as much to my liking as the Pisco Sour I had in Cusco, Peru over lunch the other day and pictured last. (I would have had more in Cusco, but everyone recommended staying away from alcohol at such a high elevation.)

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from pam's posterous

No comments: